Skip to main content

introduction





hello lovelies!

i'm just a girl with a passion to capture the joys and the heartaches of life. i believe a photo speaks a thousand words.
how'd your love for photography start? when i was younger it was merely a hobby. when my Mom got a Canon Rebel t5, i started to take pictures all the time and fell in love with it.
who taught you? no one, really. i developed my one 'style' and it's probably still developing. ;) my Mom was a photographer and sometimes i would go with her, she has inspired me a lot.
what do you most like to photograph? definitely newborns and maternity!! i also love photographing nature and doing portraits for people. i like to be creative with my photos which is why i love nature.
will you start a business? i would very much like to in the future. for now i just want to display my photos here, and hopefully y'all will like them <3
where do you live? i live in south-western MO with my family of 13. we live in the country and have quite a few animals.

hope you stick around for a while, who knows where this journey will go?!
xoxo,
paige

Comments

  1. You asked in you other blog for advice on new camera's and things... A lot of photographers told me to get a cannon from the beginning because its good through all your learning skills (as you become better) usually people start with Nikon that is a good brand to start out with but it will eventually not be a good one especially if you want to start a business! I have a Lumix but I am wanting a Cannon (once I save enough!)
    P.S. Sorry this was so long...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that's interesting. I use a canon rebel t5 and I have for about 4 years now. Hopefully you get your Canon soon girly!! :3

      Delete
  2. Cool! I would love some pointers on a biz if you have any! Just email me if you do! :) Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to give you advice! I will definitely email you about this!

      Delete
  3. this looks amazing, paige!!! i am sooo proud of you!!!!
    great photos!!

    sophy of sophyslighthouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!!!! Girl you are the sweetest!! <33

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait || Princess Lilli

Benjamin Neal ||portraits|| Newborn